This is What You Should Bring to CMA Fest 2023
Starting on Thursday, CMA Fest brings some of the most prominent names in country music to Nashville. With the excitement and the warm weather in mind, we complied a list of must-haves to bring.
CMA Fest is requiring clear bags across all stages. This can be any kind of clear bag, including vinyl, plastic, and PVC but must not exceed 12”x12”x6. You can also bring a small wallet or something similar.
The weather is going to be a hot one, with predictions in the high 80s with a matching high UV index. Sunscreen is definitely going to be a must to keep you and your skin protected!
Have Your Tickets Ready
The tickets for this year are on the CMA Connect App. Make sure you have the app downloaded so you can go ahead and have your tickets ready at the gate.
Other essentials include:
-Reusable water bottle to stay hydrated
-Photo ID for any alcoholic beverages
– A portable phone charger for photos, videos, and any other necessity you might need.
-A debit/credit card is a MUST! CMA is a cashless venue, so make sure you have your card or Apple/Google Pay.
@nashintune Packing for CMA Fest 2023? #cmafest2023 #cmafest #nashintune ♬ original sound – Nash In Tune
@nashintune What to pack for CMA Fest 2023 ? #cmafest2023 #cmafest #cmamusicfest #nashintune ♬ original sound – Nash In Tune
Read more about CMA Fest guidelines here:
- Nashville’s Hit Podcast “Spillin’ the Tea” Returns for a Second Season
- Oliver Anthony Debuts Career On Top Of Billboard Charts
- Taylor Swift Announces 1989 (Taylor’s Version)
- Auburn University Empowering The Future of Music Business
- Johnny Dailey’s Simple Pleasure Anthem “Living Don’t Cost A Lot”
- Carly Pearce Announces New Tour And Song