Tis the season to break out those eating pants! Carrie Underwood‘s “Stretchy Pants” is an ode to overdoing it during those hearty holiday meals. This funky holiday track was written along with songwriter Hillary Lindsey and comedian Chris DeStefano. With lyrics like “Spandex and Lycra, you better work it for me ‘Cause I’m about to expand this band of elasticity”, how could you NOT enjoy such a cheeky song! It’s a great break of the traditional holiday song mold. What’s even greater is that proceeds for this song go to Brad and Kimberly Williams-Paisley‘s foundation The Store. The Store provides grocery shopping opportunities for those in need. With a catchy holiday song like this having such a charitable mission, it is certain they’ll raise plenty of money for The Store.
- Nashville’s Hit Podcast “Spillin’ the Tea” Returns for a Second Season
- Oliver Anthony Debuts Career On Top Of Billboard Charts
- Taylor Swift Announces 1989 (Taylor’s Version)
- Auburn University Empowering The Future of Music Business
- Johnny Dailey’s Simple Pleasure Anthem “Living Don’t Cost A Lot”
- Carly Pearce Announces New Tour And Song
Carrie Underwood’s Stretchy Pants