With a convenient location on 3rd Ave S, Goo Goo Chocolate Co. is a welcome addition to downtown Nashville. Open seven days a week, Goo Goo Chocolate Co. is the perfect dessert stop, after a night out on Broadway.
The Goo Goo Chocolate Co. was born in Nashville, so it’s only natural that a storefront was needed. In 1912, the delicious Goo Goo Cluster was developed. Copper kettles were key to making the chocolate, peanut, marshmallow nougat goodness.
The storefront includes a lucious, full-service Chocolate Bar that includes adult milkshakes. Design Your Own Confection Stations are perfect for creating your own masterpiece.
Have you visited yet? If so, we would love to hear from you! Let us know your favorite treat!
- Nikki Lane Recalls Her Past, Contemplates The Future With “Denim & Diamonds”
- Nate Smith Follows Up “Whiskey On You” With “I Found You”
- Joy Oladokun, Chris Stapleton Team Up On “Sweet Symphony”
- Blaine Holcomb Takes Pieces From His Life To Teach “Lessons”!
- Tiera Kennedy Shares About Growing Up In Birmingham On “Alabama Nights”
- Kelsea Ballerini Continues Growing With “Subject To Change”