Georgia born country star Luke Bryan announces the opening acts to his Farm Tour 2023 supporting local farming communities in Kentucky, Ohio, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Minnesota.
Luke is currently about to embark on his Country On Tour, consisting of 36 shows in large-scale venues across North America from mid-June to late October in addition to the five new shows.
These shows have a variety of opening acts, such as Jon Langston, Conner Smith, Chayce Beckham, Tyler Braden, Alana Springsteen, Hailey Whitters, Jackson Dean, and DJ Rock.
The five new opening acts include Peach Pickers, Chance Beckham and Kameron Marlowe at each date.
See details below about opening acts to Farm Tour 2023
- Nashville’s Hit Podcast “Spillin’ the Tea” Returns for a Second Season
- Oliver Anthony Debuts Career On Top Of Billboard Charts
- Taylor Swift Announces 1989 (Taylor’s Version)
- Auburn University Empowering The Future of Music Business
- Johnny Dailey’s Simple Pleasure Anthem “Living Don’t Cost A Lot”
- Carly Pearce Announces New Tour And Song
Luke Bryan Announces Opening Acts to Farm Tour 2023