As she gets ready to join Home Free on their next tour, Maggie Baugh shares her latest single “Story To Tell”, which dropped September 9. Maggie Baugh shared her excitement on the release with her social media followers. “First off, I’d like to thank [co-writers Ben Goldsmith and Tori Tullier] for writing this with me! I had a conversation with them before our write talking about how I want to write music that tells my story, that shows how I’m feeling, that’s my life. I’ve always connected with ‘story telling’ songs (no pun intended) and midtempo tunes that make people stop and feel something!” writes Maggie.
The story Maggie Baugh chooses to tell in “Story To Tell” are the dreams and experiences she hopes to achieve in her life. She wants to leave a legacy of a life well lived. While she’s doing that now killing it in the music scene, she wants to expand her horizons and encounter new adventures. From winning money playing cards to getting on a plane without any care for the destination, the sense of adventure is strong. This track will inspire anyone to go out and live life.
‘Cause some people spend their whole life saving up
’Cause the number in the bank’s never high enough
Some wanna see the whole world the whole way around
Without a single root running through the ground
Some people work away what they got left
More years on the high now they don’t gotta have, no I
I need for myself
Is a damn good story to tell
- Find Out Which Country Artists Received Nominations For The 2023 Grammy Awards
- Chapel Hart To Embark On First Headlining Tour
- Randy Houser Continues Forging His Own Path With New Album “Note To Self”
- Morgan Wade Shares Sequel Track To Debut Single “The Night”
- Walker Hayes Shouts Out Wife Laney In New Single “Face In The Crowd”
- All The Winners At The 2022 CMA Awards!