In anticipation of Taylor Swift releasing Speak Now (Taylor’s Version) on July 7, Swift has announced the star-studded tracks that include Paramore’s Hayley Williams and Fall Out Boy on the vault tracks.
In addition to the original 16 songs on the album, Swift is releasing six never-before-heard tracks, with two vault tracks including the collaborations. Williams is featured on “Castles Crumbling,” and Fall Out Boy featuring on “Electric Tour.”
Look at Swift’s track announcement here!
Swift also went into detail on why she chose these two artists.
“I’m VERY excited to show you the back cover of Speak Now (my version), including the vault tracks and collaborations with @yelyahwilliams from @paramore and @falloutboy,” Swift wrote on social media. “Since Speak Now was all about my songwriting, I decided to go to the artists who I feel influenced me most powerfully as a lyricist at that time and ask them to sing on the album.”
“They’re so cool and generous for agreeing to support my version of Speak Now. I recorded this album when I was 32 (and still growing up, now) and can’t wait to unveil it all to you on July 7,” she stated.
- Nashville’s Hit Podcast “Spillin’ the Tea” Returns for a Second Season
- Oliver Anthony Debuts Career On Top Of Billboard Charts
- Taylor Swift Announces 1989 (Taylor’s Version)
- Auburn University Empowering The Future of Music Business
- Johnny Dailey’s Simple Pleasure Anthem “Living Don’t Cost A Lot”
- Carly Pearce Announces New Tour And Song