Country music stalwart Toby Keith shared with his fans his fight with stomach cancer. On June 12, the 60-year-old Toby shared an update with his cancer journey on his social medias:
“Last fall I was diagnosed with stomach cancer. I’ve spent the last 6 months receiving chemo, radiation and surgery. So far, so good. I need time to breathe, recover and relax. I am looking forward to spending time with my family. But I will see the fans sooner than later. I can’t wait.”
He’s still slated to appear at the 2022 Ribfest in Wheaton, Illinois on June 17. He did have to cancel an appearance at The Ohio State Fair due to take place in July. His most recent release, Pesos In My Pocket, dropped October 2021.
We hope Toby has a speedy recovery. He’s shown recently that he’s fighting the good fight, and hopefully he comes out the other end stronger than ever. In the meantime, show him some support by streaming the best of his hits below. Make sure to follow Toby Keith on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Maybe he’ll share more of his fight, maybe he’ll keep some things private. All we know is that we wish him the best!
- Nashville’s Hit Podcast “Spillin’ the Tea” Returns for a Second Season
- Oliver Anthony Debuts Career On Top Of Billboard Charts
- Taylor Swift Announces 1989 (Taylor’s Version)
- Auburn University Empowering The Future of Music Business
- Johnny Dailey’s Simple Pleasure Anthem “Living Don’t Cost A Lot”
- Carly Pearce Announces New Tour And Song