TailGate Brewery delighted its loyal beer drinkers on Facebook with a simple 5 minute beer bread using their award winning brew, TailGate Lager.
To make this recipe, you should have everything you need (except the beer) in your pantry already. Order cans or growlers for next day delivery at TailGate. They also offer same-day food and beer-to-go, so you can get the main ingredient without waiting. Ordering available during open hours: Sunday – Thursday 11am-8pm; Friday – Saturday 11am-9pm.
If ordering direct from any of the brewery’s locations is an issue, try substituting Budweiser, Busch, or Coors Light!
Tailgate Lager Beer Bread
3 cups flour
1 tbs baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup melted butter
12oz TailGate Lager
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Mix dry ingredients
3. Drink the rest of your can
4. Pour mixture into a greased loaf pan
5. Pour melted butter over mixture
6. Bake 1 hour
7. Drink another beer while you wait
8. Remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes