Rising young country artist Garrett Jacobs released his second single of the year “Young Love” Friday, April 24th. The Louisiana native has been busy since he moved to Nashville in 2018. He’s playing in writer’s rounds, performed at Whiskey Jam, and signing management deals. Garrett steadily released singles the past two years. “Young Love” is a real fun track with pop-rock influences that flow well with his chill sound. It tells the trials and tribulations of romance from youth through adolescence up to adulthood.
Garrett’s steadily gaining notice in the country music industry with appearances on playlists made by Spotify and CMT, and it’ll be exciting to see what he puts out next! Make sure to follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can stream “Young Love” below.
- Lena Stone Reigns Supreme With New Princess EP
- Garrett Jacobs Reminisces With “Young Love”
- Rachel Wammack Aims to Inspire with “When I Say Amen”
- Aly Cutter Finds Herself in New Single “Not over You”
- Recapping Episode 5 of Penned Up
- Jessica Rose Urges You to Appreciate Your Loved Ones with “Quit Complaining”