Hallelujah! Breland and Thomas Rhett have joined forces on the fun new banger “Praise The Lord”. With a magical blend of country, pop, and soul, Breland and Thomas Rhett have created an enjoyable summer jam that you cannot sit still to. This song could easily fit in anywhere from a Sunday sermon to a weekend party. Plus it’s such an easy song to sing to!
Praise the Lord for southern women, Hemi engines, crispy chicken
Praise the Lord for east Atlanta, Country Grammar, and my nana
Praise the Lord that I got everything I want and need and more (yeah)
I might turn up on Saturday, but first thing Sunday morn’
I praise the Lord
Breland and Thomas Rhett tore the house down when they performed it at the ACM Awards. The audience danced has a blast during their performance. Anyone else listening along will definitely have fun, too!
New Jersey native Breland’s star is rising in the country music scene. He’s already had a smash sensation with the bop “Don’t Touch My Truck”, and “Praise the Lord” sounds like it will be another hit. We’re excited to see where he goes next!
- Nashville’s Hit Podcast “Spillin’ the Tea” Returns for a Second Season
- Oliver Anthony Debuts Career On Top Of Billboard Charts
- Taylor Swift Announces 1989 (Taylor’s Version)
- Auburn University Empowering The Future of Music Business
- Johnny Dailey’s Simple Pleasure Anthem “Living Don’t Cost A Lot”
- Carly Pearce Announces New Tour And Song