Chris Stapleton cancels the Syrcacuse concert on June 8 due to air quality issues in New York. This comes after the influx of smoke coming from the Canadian wildfires, making New York the worst air quality in the world.
With Stapleton’s venue being outside at St. Joseph’s Health Amphitheater at Lakeview, the decision to reschedule the concert was seen as the best decision to make.
Stapleton and his team released a statement on Twitter following the cancellation.
Read Stapleton’s Statement Below
Due to the ongoing air conditions in the greater Syracuse area, tomorrow night’s show at @StJosephsAmp will be rescheduled. All previously purchased tickets for the original date will be honored for the new date.— Chris Stapleton (@ChrisStapleton) June 7, 2023
We expect to have an update by mid-day June 9th.
– Team CS pic.twitter.com/r6S2oSFz5F
While some fans were upset at the cancellation, Stapleton has assured them that the show will be rescheduled with an update coming by mid-day June 9. All previously held tickets will also be honored at the new date.
Stapleton’s show was not the first or only affected in the New York area, as many other sporting events and concerts have been canceled as the smoke continues to decrease the air quality.
- Nashville’s Hit Podcast “Spillin’ the Tea” Returns for a Second Season
- Oliver Anthony Debuts Career On Top Of Billboard Charts
- Taylor Swift Announces 1989 (Taylor’s Version)
- Auburn University Empowering The Future of Music Business
- Johnny Dailey’s Simple Pleasure Anthem “Living Don’t Cost A Lot”
- Carly Pearce Announces New Tour And Song