Dan and Shay new album is “definitely our best yet”
Country duo Dan + Shay released they are completing a new album, with hopes of it being released before 2023 comes to an end. While there are not too many details about the album, the fans sure are excited to hear an inkling of news from the duo.
Their last album titled “Good Things” was released in 2021, with their current charting song being “You” from that same album.
“We’re nearing the end of this yet-to-be-announced album,” Dan Smyers says. “It’s been a few years in the works. We don’t quite have all the details yet. We’re ironing them out as we go, but it’s definitely our best yet.”
While fans are waiting on more news, they still hold onto the post the duo made in March, detailing how they are working on a new album as they celebrate to duo’s ten year anniversary.
“The last 10 years have been the most incredible ride thanks to your support, so we feel the responsibility to bring you our best work yet. We’ve written songs, recorded songs, written more songs, recorded more songs, and feel so good about how things are shaping up. As soon as it’s ready, you’ll be the first to know,” the duo wrote on social media.
- Nashville’s Hit Podcast “Spillin’ the Tea” Returns for a Second Season
- Oliver Anthony Debuts Career On Top Of Billboard Charts
- Taylor Swift Announces 1989 (Taylor’s Version)
- Auburn University Empowering The Future of Music Business
- Johnny Dailey’s Simple Pleasure Anthem “Living Don’t Cost A Lot”
- Carly Pearce Announces New Tour And Song
Dan and shay new album