You read that right! Taco Bell has recruited Dolly Parton to create a musical on TikTok to celebrate the return of the Mexican Pizza. This whole spectacle started when Doja Cat created her own jingle following her announcing the Mexican Pizza’s return to the menu in her Coachella set. TikTok creator Victor Kunda took the idea from there and ran with it. His goal: have Dolly Parton and Doja Cat come together to celebrate the return of the Mexican in a spectacular. And what a spectacular does the world anticipate!
Kunda wrote the musical in conjunction with Hannah Friedman, Abigail Barlow, and Emily Bear. Dolly Parton and Doja Cat will star in it alongside other yet-to-be-announced stars. Dolly shared a picture of her script on her Instagram. Earlier this year, when asked whether or not Taco Bell should bring back the Mexican Pizza, she said “I think they should!” It seems like star power is true power!
Then turn-around time on this extravaganza seems real quick! The Mexican Pizza musical premieres on May 26th at 7 PM Central on Taco Bell’s TikTok. Tune in to see what happens! Follow Dolly Parton on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Maybe there’s some behind-the-scenes scoop she’ll share! And by the way, the Mexican Pizza will return to Taco Bell’s menu on May 19th.
- Nashville’s Hit Podcast “Spillin’ the Tea” Returns for a Second Season
- Oliver Anthony Debuts Career On Top Of Billboard Charts
- Taylor Swift Announces 1989 (Taylor’s Version)
- Auburn University Empowering The Future of Music Business
- Johnny Dailey’s Simple Pleasure Anthem “Living Don’t Cost A Lot”
- Carly Pearce Announces New Tour And Song