Nashville native ERNEST released his sophomore album Flower Shops (The Album) on March 11th. This 11-track album is an easy one to listen to, packing so much punch in a run time just slightly over 37 minutes. One of the highlights is the title track, “Flower Shops”, which features Morgan Wallen. It’s a tender, lamenting ballad about relationship angst and trying to repair relationships via flowers. Regarding inspiration for the song, ERNEST states, “I didn’t have a hard time going there because I know damn well what it’s like to run out of apologies, and though flowers aren’t ever going to fix it, it’s just about all you can do sometimes.”
Another single released earlier this included in this album is “Feet Wanna Run”. This song tackles the difficulties of choosing one’s path and debating wandering away from what’s familiar. Also racking up the streams is “Some Other Bar”. This track starts off with a dreamy melody. Then it up to a chorus pining to meet up with a past romance.
From his early days focusing on a country/hip-hop fusion to raising his profile as songwriter, ERNEST has a bright future ahead of him. Stream Flower Shops (The Album) below! And make sure to follow ERNEST on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for future updates.
- Oliver Anthony Debuts Career On Top Of Billboard Charts
- Taylor Swift Announces 1989 (Taylor’s Version)
- Auburn University Empowering The Future of Music Business
- Johnny Dailey’s Simple Pleasure Anthem “Living Don’t Cost A Lot”
- Carly Pearce Announces New Tour And Song
- “Always Gonna Be” by Dan + Shay: Hope and Perseverance