Project 615, a Nashville based apparel company, is know for being creative with their collection of shirts and hats. If you still can’t get your hands on a mask, create one with a t-shirt. It’s time time to ma t-shirt face mask!
Most of us have used all of this spare time to participate in Spring cleaning, so get that shirt you just set aside to be donated and protect yourself!
Follow Project 615 on Facebook to learn more about how they are helping the community and world.
- Old t-shirt
- Coffee filter
- Lay flat and cut the bottom half of the shirt
- Using the previous cut piece, cut a rectangle out of the side forming two straps
- Cut the ends of the straps to create 4 separate straps and open the shirt
- Place a coffee filter in the center of the main part
- Tie all four straps to the back of your head
- Nashville’s Hit Podcast “Spillin’ the Tea” Returns for a Second Season
- Oliver Anthony Debuts Career On Top Of Billboard Charts
- Taylor Swift Announces 1989 (Taylor’s Version)
- Auburn University Empowering The Future of Music Business
- Johnny Dailey’s Simple Pleasure Anthem “Living Don’t Cost A Lot”
- Carly Pearce Announces New Tour And Song