Talk about perfect timing! Luke Combs announced that his wife Nicole gave birth to a healthy baby boy. They both took to their Instagram accounts to share the arrival of their son Tex Lawrence Combs. “Welp he decided that Fathers Day would be a good time to show up. I couldn’t agree more,” Luke Combs said in his post. “Mama and baby are healthy and we’re back home now with family. Life is good. Everyone welcome Tex Lawrence Combs to the world!”
Nicole shared the same picture as Luke on her Instagram. “It’s going to be hard to top this past Father’s Day. Welcome to the world, Tex Lawrence Combs. You are the best chillest angel boy and I’m so happy I was chosen to be your mom. These are the days”, she captioned the post. The new mom and dad are both beaming with pride and joy. Their happiness shines through the screen!
June is a busy month for Luke Combs. He has an album coming out on Friday. With new baby Tex in the mix, there’s not going to be a lot of down time for Luke in the coming years! It’s all going to be worth it. Follow Luke Combs on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for more updates and more of baby Tex. Follow his wife Nicole on Instagram as well to see what she shares of baby Tex!
- Nashville’s Hit Podcast “Spillin’ the Tea” Returns for a Second Season
- Oliver Anthony Debuts Career On Top Of Billboard Charts
- Taylor Swift Announces 1989 (Taylor’s Version)
- Auburn University Empowering The Future of Music Business
- Johnny Dailey’s Simple Pleasure Anthem “Living Don’t Cost A Lot”
- Carly Pearce Announces New Tour And Song