Coachella attendees got a country surprise during Harry Styles‘ set on Friday, April 15th in an appearance by Shania Twain. As he finished performing “What Makes You Beautiful”, the refrain of “Man! I Feel Like A Woman” started playing. Harry pretended to be stunned when he then heard the iconic line, “Let’s go girls!” as Shania emerged onto the top part of the set on stage from a rising platform. She made her way down to the main stage area to greet Harry. The two then sang “Man! I Feel Like A Woman” before embracing and having a quick chat on stage.
“In the car, with my mother as a child, this lady taught me to sing,” Harry said, beaming as he lavished praise on Shania. He then joked, “She also told me that men are trash. To you, for the memories you gave me with my mother, I will be forever grateful.”
The sentiment touched Shania. “I am so honored and thrilled to be here,” she said . “I’m kind of lost for words. I’m a bit star-struck, what can I say?” she also admitted. The two then duetted to “Your Still The One”.
This was such a treat for Coachella attendees to see two icons come together so unexpectedly. Shania shared some pictures and video of the event. Take a look below! Make sure to follow Shania Twain on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more updates! And throw Harry Styles a follow on Instagram while you’re at it!
- Nashville’s Hit Podcast “Spillin’ the Tea” Returns for a Second Season
- Oliver Anthony Debuts Career On Top Of Billboard Charts
- Taylor Swift Announces 1989 (Taylor’s Version)
- Auburn University Empowering The Future of Music Business
- Johnny Dailey’s Simple Pleasure Anthem “Living Don’t Cost A Lot”
- Carly Pearce Announces New Tour And Song