Chris Stapleton kicks fighting fans out of a concert in Massachusetts on June 10.
The show, which was held at the Xfinity Center in Mansfield, was stopped abruptly. While in the middle of his set, Stapleton was able to see a fight breaking out in the crowd, prompting him to find a couple of guys below fist-fighting.
Stapleton, who is quick to defend his fans, stated “… These people paid good money to have a good time, you did too, and if this is what you think is a good time, get the hell out!”
The stadium, which had previously been booing the fighting men, erupted in cheers over his words.
After Stapleton’s wife, Morgane, told him to continue, the singer sang “Starting Over” to keep the show going.
This is now the second time Stapleton’s ongoing tour has made headlines. He had canceled a show in New York due to the poor air quality.
- Nashville’s Hit Podcast “Spillin’ the Tea” Returns for a Second Season
- Oliver Anthony Debuts Career On Top Of Billboard Charts
- Taylor Swift Announces 1989 (Taylor’s Version)
- Auburn University Empowering The Future of Music Business
- Johnny Dailey’s Simple Pleasure Anthem “Living Don’t Cost A Lot”
- Carly Pearce Announces New Tour And Song