Luke Bryan’s phenomenal 2024 Crash My Playa lineup has been announced on June 22.
The festival, Bryan announced, will once again take place at the Moon Palace Resort in Cancun, Mexico. Along with the place, Bryan also stated that the festival will be on January 17-20, 2024.
Look at Bryan’s Announcement Post Below
Like before, Luke Bryan will headline two out of the four nights in Mexico, with another star-studded lineup. Included in this lineup are Jelly Roll, Dustin Lynch, Bailey Zimmerman and Jon Pardi, all of which will perform for one of the four nights.
Bailey Zimmerman will once again host his pool party, an event that lasts all day. The full lineup for this event will be announced soon.
“The lineup this year has me fired up. Everyone knows I love to have a good time and I know these artists feel the same,” Bryan states. “There is nothing I love more than seeing all my friends in front of the stage as well as on the stage having the time of their lives and that is what Crash My Playa brings.”
This comes just after Bryan announced that he was going to take more time for family after a hard year balancing work and family.
Tickets for this event will go on sale on June 29 at 1 p.m. ET, with resales for Bryan and Jelly Roll’s fan clubs being on June 28.
- Nashville’s Hit Podcast “Spillin’ the Tea” Returns for a Second Season
- Oliver Anthony Debuts Career On Top Of Billboard Charts
- Taylor Swift Announces 1989 (Taylor’s Version)
- Auburn University Empowering The Future of Music Business
- Johnny Dailey’s Simple Pleasure Anthem “Living Don’t Cost A Lot”
- Carly Pearce Announces New Tour And Song